I believe successful coaching is about empathy and connection.
This is why I encourage you to reach out so we can get to know each other.
However, I understand you want to know a bit more about me before you do, so here goes:
What Drives Me
I am passionate about personal growth and living life to the fullest.
I am a scientist and a hyper-empath.
I combine expertise in psychology and coaching methods with years of experience in challenging environments in business.
Currently, my greatest interest are
1. The idea of "life design". Especially with a pandemic going on, we tend to "let our lives live us" - but we're so much more fulfilled when it's the other way around! For most of us, the option space of creating a great life is so much bigger than we think. But so many people don't realize that their dream life is actually within reach. I support you in dreaming big and creating a road map to get you there.
2. Love and relationships. We all just crave human connection, but surprisingly few of us manage to lead fulfilled love relationships. So I embarked on a journey to find methods and techniques to change that, and now I pass these on to my clients (both individuals and couples).
The boring stuff...
- M.Sc. Psychology (University of Mannheim, University of Connecticut)
- Systemic Coach & Counselor (GSTB)
- Founder of Kivona (Social Anxiety Course to be found here)
- Speaker & workshop facilitator
- 8 years in Management Consulting (Simon-Kucher & Partners)
- Lived, worked and studied in Europe, Latin America, Singapore and the US
- Wannabe writer (check out my blog)