Hi, I'm Julia!
I'm passionate about helping people create
the life they crave to live.
I believe that we all carry immense resources within us—sometimes we just need help tapping into them for our benefit.
I am passionate about positive psychology and personal development.
I value empathy and kindness as well as science and facts.
Beautiful Berlin is my happy place.
What I bring to the table is a unique combination of expertise in psychology and coaching methods
with years of experience in challenging environments in the business world.
Currently, my greatest interest are
1. The idea of "life design". Especially with a pandemic going on, we tend to "let our lives live us" - but we're so much more fulfilled when it's the other way around! For most of us, the option space of creating a great life is so much bigger than we think. But so many people don't realize that their dream life is actually within reach. I support you in dreaming big and creating a road map to get you there.
2. Love and relationships. We all just crave human connection, but surprisingly few of us manage to lead fulfilled love relationships. So I embarked on a journey to find methods and techniques to change that, and now I pass these on to my clients (both individuals and couples).
- M.Sc. Psychology (University of Mannheim)
- Founder of Kivona (Social Anxiety Course to be found here)
- Speaker & workshop facilitator
- 7 years in Management Consulting (Simon-Kucher & Partners)
- Trainee at GSTB (Systemic Coaching and Counselling)
- Lived, worked and studied in Europe, Latin America, Singapore and the US
- Wannabe writer (check out my blog!), working on my first book