I believe successful coaching is about empathy and connection.
This is why I encourage you to reach out so we can get to know each other.
However, I understand you want to know a bit more about me before you do, so here goes:
What Drives Me
I am passionate about personal growth and living life to the fullest.
I identify as a scientist and a hyper-empath.
I combine expertise in psychology and coaching and therapeutic methods with years of experience in challenging environments in business.
Currently, my greatest interest are
1. The idea of "life design". Especially with a pandemic going on, we tend to "let our lives live us" - but we're so much more fulfilled when it's the other way around! For most of us, the option space of creating a great life is so much bigger than we think. But so many people don't realize that their dream life is actually within reach. I support you in dreaming big and creating a road map to get you there.
2. Love and relationships. We all just crave human connection, but surprisingly few of us manage to lead fulfilled love relationships. So I embarked on a journey to find methods and techniques to change that, and now I pass these on to my clients (both individuals and couples).
The boring stuff...
- Psychologist with an M.Sc. in Psychology (University of Mannheim, University of Connecticut)
- Systemic Coach & Counselor (GSTB)
- Founder of Kivona (Social Anxiety Course to be found here)
- Speaker & workshop facilitator
- 10 years in Management Consulting
- Lived, worked and studied in Europe, Latin America, Singapore and the US
- Wannabe writer (check out my blog)